Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome!

Well, every blog starts somewhere and here is where mine starts.

I have been sewing for quite some time and have always wanted to quilt, but just never tried. So, I just started my first quilt projects. Yes, that is projects, plural. I think I have a short attention span, so I like to have 2 projects going at once. That way I don't get bored with one and I can go back and forth between the two. One is a baby quilt, somewhat basic although I am free motion quilting it. The other is a string quilt from my (very) large bag of scraps.

I was going to take pictures of both today so I had something to show in my first post, but Mother Nature wasn't agreeing with me. It rained all day. The other day it was gorgeous here, but of course not when I needed the sun.



Hopefully I will be able to get those photos tomorrow and get things really rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment